"Tyagbir Hem Baruah College envisions becoming a beacon of academic excellence, fostering innovation, ethical leadership, and holistic development. We strive to empower students to excel in a globalized world, embracing diversity and actively contributing to societal well-being."
"To provide a transformative and inclusive educational experience, Tyagbir Hem Baruah College is committed to nurturing intellectual curiosity, promoting academic excellence, and fostering holistic development. Through innovative teaching, research initiatives, and community engagement, we aim to empower our students with the skills, values, and global perspectives necessary to thrive in an ever-evolving world. Tyagbir Hem Baruah College is dedicated to cultivating ethical leaders who contribute meaningfully to society while celebrating diversity and embracing the principles of lifelong learning."
- To generate and transmit quality education and to provide specialized and demanding education to the students so that they can be gainfully employed in future life.
- To impart education for inculcation of democratic and secular value and to imbibe commitment towards the society.
- To strengthen national integration and universal brotherhood, progressive outlook and to ensure preservation and transmission of rich cultural heritage of the nation.
- To inculcate the spirit of sportsmanship to attain perfection as human being.
- To bring the woman folk and the underprivileged classes to the field of higher education.
- Integrity : Good Relationship and ethical reputation with students,faculty,emplyees,community ,government ,other colleges/universities .
- Excellence : Consistently achieving exceptional outcome that delight students we tought.
- Communication : Maintain Positive, innovative and productive relationships with good environment for students we teach.
- Adaptability : Continuously monitoring the changing needs of students that contribute to enhance learning.
- Diversity : Providing a safe and secure learning environment for the personal and intellectual growth of students.